IISER Admission 2022: Registration for the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Admission Test 2022 is scheduled to commence on 25th April 2022. Interested applicants seeking admission will be required to register and pass the test of entry. The exam will take place on July 3, 2022. The list of important dates along with the application steps have been mentioned below.
IISER Admission 2022: Check Important Dates Here
- Registration for IISER 2022 will start on April 25, 2022
- The deadline to apply ends May 30, 2022
- The exam will take place on July 3, 2022
The official website where registration will begin is iiseradmission.in. Applicants are advised to adhere to the dates mentioned above and register well before the deadline. Any application submitted after the deadline will not be accepted. This year there is a change in the grading scheme. The diagram suggests that for each correct answer, students will get 3 points. Negative scoring is there and 0.75 points will be deducted for incorrect answer and 0 points will be awarded or deducted for unanswered questions. Here is a step-by-step guide to completing the application form.
Check eligibility details here
- Applicants must have passed a 10+2 or equivalent level examination with science stream in 2021 or 2022 in any board recognized by the Board of School Education Boards in India
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC and OBC-NCL must have obtained at least 60% marks in total or an equivalent mark on the qualifying exam.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD must have obtained at least 55% marks in total or an equivalent mark in the qualifying examination.
IISER Admission Test 2022: Follow these steps to apply online
- Step 1: Interested and eligible applicants should go to the official website of IISER at iiseradmission.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, they need to click on the link IISER registration 2022
- Step 3: Post click it, the application form will show on the screen
- Step 4: In the next step, applicants will need to complete the application form and pay the application fee
- Step 5: Submit the IIISER form and take a screenshot of the confirmation page for future reference
IISER admission test will be conducted for admissions in Berhampur, Bhopal, Kolkata, Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram and Tirupati. The courses offered in these campuses are Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Earth and Climate Sciences, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Economics, Engineering Sciences, Geological Sciences, mathematical sciences, physical sciences, etc.