VITEE 2023 registration form: Vellore Institute of Technology has invited online application for B.Tech courses and its window is open now. Students who had completed their Intermediate or appearing for the same can submit their application but they must have achieved at least 60% marks in their qualifying exam. The VITEEE 2023 application goes through 7-step user registration, registered candidate login, online application filling, payment, photo and signature upload, submitted application form upload and uploading other documents. To get more details about the VITEEEE 2023, read the article below.
Application forms are currently available on the official website. Interested candidates can complete the registration form on the official website before the deadline.
VITEE 2023 entrance exam
|Exam||VIT Engineering Entrance Examination 2023|
|Better known as||SPEED 2023|
|Category of articles||Request Details|
|Type of exam||University level exam|
|Governing authority||VIT University, Tamil Nadu|
|Course offered||B.Tech courses|
|Exam date||April 15 to 21, 2023|
|Frequency of examinations||Once a year|
|Examination method||On line|
VITEE 2023- Important Dates/ Schedule
The tentative schedule of VITEEE is given below in the table-
|Availability of online application form||Available now|
|Deadline to submit the online form||March 31, 2023|
|Reservation of slots||–|
|Date of issue of the admission card||–|
|Exam date||April 15 to 21, 2023|
|Beginning of classes||–|
VITEEEE is a college-level entrance examination conducted by VIT University Vellore for entry into the B.Tech programs at its campuses in Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal and Amaravati.
In this article, applicants will get complete details about VITEEE 2023 Application Form, Application Procedure, Fees, Syllabus, Template, Admission Card, Exam Template, Testing Centers, result, etc.
SPEED 2023- Eligibility
Applicants must go through the eligibility criteria before filling the application form and once they meet all the criteria mentioned below, they can complete the application form. The eligibility criterion for VITEEEE 2023 is given below-
- Indian Nationals and Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) are eligible to take the VITEEE 2023 exam.
- PIO and OCI candidates are also eligible. Foreign applicants and those studying abroad can apply directly through the foreign category.
- Applicants whose date of birth falls on or after the 1st July 2001 are eligible to apply for VITEEEE 2023.
- The date of birth of the candidates mentioned on their 10e class certificate will be considered authentic.
- Applicants must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.
- Applicants must have achieved a total of 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/J&K and Northeastern States Candidate) in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
- Candidates holding a High School Certificate Examination from the University of Cambridge or an International Baccalaureate Diploma from the International Baccalaureate Office in Geneva are also eligible.
- Applicants who have passed the General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at Advanced Level (A) are also eligible to apply.
- Final year applicants are also eligible.
VITEE registration fees
- The application fee for the online VITEEEE 2023 form is Rs.1150/-
- The application fee is Rs 1050/- if you apply through a mobile application.
- The application fee for an overseas test center is 50 USD in INR
- Payment of the online application fee can be made by debit/credit card/net banking.
- For offline application forms, payment can be made in cash or by demand draft.
- Application fees are non-refundable.
VITEE 2023 – Exam Model
The review pattern for VITEEEE is as follows-
- The VITEEEE will take place in online mode (Computer-Based Test)
- The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- The questionnaire will consist of objective type questions.
- A total of 125 questions will be asked.
- The question will be asked in English.
- The questionnaire will consist of four sections.
- 1 point will be awarded for each correct answer.
- No negative marking will be provided.
|Divisions||Number of questions|
VITEE 2023 program
Here is the complete program of VITEEE 2023-
Properties of matter, electrostatics, laws of motion and work, energy and power, electromagnetic induction and alternating current, magnetic effects of electric current, dual nature of radiation and atomic physics, nuclear physics, semiconductor devices and their applications, etc. .
Atomic structure, coordination chemistry and solid state chemistry, p,d block elements, thermodynamics, chemical equilibrium and chemical kinetics, alcohols and ethers, carbonyl compounds, electrochemistry, carbonyl compounds, organic nitrogen compounds and biomolecules, carboxylic acids and their derivatives, etc. .
Matrices and their applications, Trigonometry and complex numbers, Vector algebra, Integral calculus and its applications, Discrete mathematics, etc.
Cellular and molecular biology, Taxonomy, Genetics and evolution, Reproduction, Biotechnology and its applications, Human health and diseases, Genetics and evolution, Human physiology, Biochemistry, etc.
Comprehension questions and English grammar and pronunciation
VITEE 2023- Reservation of slots
Candidates can reserve their slot, the dates of which are not yet known. Candidates must log in using valid credentials and must select a date and time of their choice for the VITEE exam.
VITEE 2023- Application form
- Applicants can complete the VITEEE application form through the online modes.
- Applicants can obtain application forms through the official website, selected post offices, and through various campuses of VIT.
- Applicants must fill in all genuine details in the application form.
- Applicants must upload a scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- A candidate applying online is not required to send the printed copy of the completed application form to the office of the governing authority. However, applicants may retain the printout of the confirmation page and completed application form for future use.
How to apply for VITEEE 2023?
- Registration on the portal
- Log in using the registered user’s registration information.
- Filling in the application form
- Payment of application fees.
- Document download
- Submitting the application and uploading the completed application form.
List of documents to download
- Photo (10 to 200 KB)
- Signature (10 to 200 KB)
- 12th class room ticket
- 12th class mark sheet
- JEE Dashboard
- SAT Dashboard
- Map of Adhar
Some other useful links
In case of any question related to VITEEEE, candidates can write to us via the comment in the comment box below.