Cochin University of Science and Technology released CUSAT CAT 2022 Application Form. The form has been published online at cusat.ac.in. The deadline to apply is March 7, 2022. This is a computer-based test to be held on May 15, 16, and 17, 2022. Candidates can apply until March 14, 2022 with the late fee. Candidates who wish to take UG and PG level courses in the University can apply for this exam.
Some important things to know CUSAT CAT 2022 and filling out the form are as follows:
1. Applicants can apply for the CUSAT 2022 from the official website by clicking on ‘New Applicant’ registration by filling in some basic information. Then the applicants can login with the email id and password and enter the captcha code. Click the Login button. Then enter all the details like personal details and communication details and then upload the necessary documents. After that, select the course and make the application fee payment followed by center selection to complete the CUSAT 2022 application process.
2. The criterion for eligibility of candidates is September 1 of the year of admission; applicants must be at least 25 years old. A candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% in mathematics, as well as 50% or more in physics, chemistry and mathematics in the 12th grade. Applicants must have passed their class 12 exams (or equivalent) through the Kerala board or another board or university with an equivalent curriculum.
3. The document that needs to be uploaded is a recent passport size photo in which you should see your face should be clearly visible. File size should be less than 500 KB and dimensions should be between 150 and 180 pixels. The signature should be properly scanned and the file size should be less than 100KB and the dimensions should be 130px-57px. The signature must be clearly visible. The document format can be in JPG, JPEG or PNG format.
4. Applicants can pay the CUSAT 2022 application fee in online mode by debit card, credit card or net banking. Application fee for general applicants is Rs 1100, for SC/ST category is Rs. 500, for international applicants is USD 100, for NRI applicant additional fee is Rs 5000, for KST belonging applicants / KSC Rs. 5,500, Applicants belonging to Children of Indian Gulf Workers (CGW) is Rs 6,100, Applicants who are an option for Dubai as a test center are an additional fee of Rs 10,000.
5. The details which are required to complete the CUSAT 2022 application form are first you need to enter the basic details when you make a new registration which is candidate name, email id, phone number mobile phone, and also choose a password. Next, personal information such as mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, nationality, etc. must be entered. Then enter the permanent and communication address details like address, state, city, district, PIN, Keralite status, ouota NRI, CGW quota, etc., and select s there is a special reservation. Applicants must enter 3 choices of their preferred exam centers.