Recruitment of JKPSC Assistant Professors: The Jammu and Kashmir Civil Service Commission is due to start the recruitment process for the selection of 136 assistant professors on Tuesday, December 28, 2021. Candidates who are selected will be assigned to the Department of JKPSC. Higher Education. Vacant assistant professor positions will be filled in 32 subjects or disciplines. Application forms will be available on the official website and applicants should ensure to apply by January 27, 2022.
Once the deadline for submitting the form has ended, applicants will have the opportunity to modify the applications. The application form correction window will open on January 29, 2022. Applicants should make sure to apply by January 31, 2022. According to official information, the recruitment process has started for Assistant Professor positions. Vacancies are open for various fields including botany, computer applications, statistics, English, physics, chemistry, political science, mass communication, mathematics, public administration and others. posts.
Application fees and age limit
Interested applicants will be required to pay the application fee before submitting the form. Applicants belonging to the general category must pay Rs. 1,000 as an application fee. Candidates belonging to the reserved categories will have to pay Rs. 500. Candidates will have to pass the interview to be selected for the post of assistant professor. It will be held at JKPSC headquarters in Solina Srinagar or at Resham Ghar Bakshi Nagar Jammu settlement. Applicants over 40 on January 1, 2021 are not eligible. However, some age relaxations are there for SC and ST applicants.
JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Check Application Steps Here
- Step 1: To apply, interested applicants should visit the official website – jkpsc.nic.in.
- Step 2: Then, on the home page, click on the “Registration” tab.
- Step 3: Applicants will automatically be redirected to a new window
- Step 4: Applicants should note that they need to register first with details like name, email id, cell phone number, religion, date of birth according to registration, etc.
- Step 5: Next, applicants should fill in the application form with the necessary details.
- Step 6: Pay the application fee and click submit
- STEP 7: Applicants are advised to take their printout for future reference