YCET 2022: The Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) has already started the JKCET 2022 application form. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website, www.jkbopee.gov.in. Applicants should note that the deadline to register for JK (CET Engineering)-2022 Common Entrance Test is April 7, 2022. The jury will proceed to the examination on May 22, 2022.Also Read – RBI Grade A Recruitment 2022: Registration for 9 Positions Begins at rbi.org.in | Check eligibility, latest date here
Important dates to remember
- Publication of the JKCET 2022 application form: March 17, 2022
- Deadline for completing online application forms: April 7, 2022
- Online payment Last date: April 7, 2022
- Last document upload date: April 7, 2022
- Entrance test date: (provisionally): May 22, 2022
JKCET 2022: Step-by-step guide to register
- Go to JKCET official website, www.jkbopee.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the CET (Engineering) section.
- Click the link that reads, “Click here to complete the application option.”
- Enter the details like candidate name, father name, mother name and other details and click on submit option.
- Pay the filing fees. Upload the necessary documents.
- Save, download and print the application form for future reference.
Costs: Applicants are required to pay Rs 1200 as application fee. The examination is to be conducted simultaneously at Jammu/Srinagar centers. Also Read – RBI Grade B Recruitment 2022: Apply for 294 Positions at rbi.org.in by April 18
JKCET 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must: Read also – 2022 banknote press recruitment: today is the last date to apply for 81 junior technician positions; Apply soon at bnpdewas.spmcil.com
- be a domicile of J&K UT/Ladakh UT as the case may be, but with respect to Ladakh UT applicants, the ST certificate issued by the competent authority of Ladakh will be treated as a domicile certificate ;
- have passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a recognized statutory board with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects and with at least 45% marks taken together for applicants in the open merit category, including children of defense personnel, children of para military force, children of J&K police personnel and candidates with exceptional sports proficiency and 40% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST and other classes socially and educationally backward. For more details, click on the link below.