According to official statements, the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2022 is available on the official website, which is gpat.nta.nic.in. The application form has been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates who wish to apply for the GPAT application can apply until March 18, 2022, until 11:50 p.m.
The GPAT 2022 application form has five steps. The five steps are registration, filling in the application form, uploading the documents, paying the application fee and printing the confirmation page.
What are the eligibility criteria for applying for GPAT 2022?
It is necessary for the applicants to know the eligibility criteria for the GPAT 2022 application. If they do not meet the criteria mentioned below, the authorities will not accept the application.
- The candidate must be the Indian citizen.
- Applicants must have a four-year bachelor’s degree in pharmacy from a recognized university.
- Additionally, those who are in their final year of B.Pharma can also apply for the GPAT 2022 application.
- Applicants with a B.Tech degree in Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology cannot apply for the GPAT 2022 application.
- The most important thing is that there is no age limit to apply for the GPAT 2022 application.
What are the GPAT 2022 application fees?
The application fee for general male applicants is Rs 2,000 from GPAT 2022. While women belonging to all categories have to pay Rs. 1,000 as application fee. Also, the application fee for General-EWS, OBC, SC, ST, PwD applicants is Rs 1000. Transgenders belonging to all categories are required to pay Rs 1,000 for the GPAT 2022 application fee.
Read also: IGNOU 2022 admission: Deadline extended for January 2022 session until February 28, here’s everything you need to know
Once the application form for the GPAT 2022 is completed by the candidates. the National Control Agency will provide the possibility to modify the details of the application form. They can correct the request from March 19, 2022 to March 21, 2022.