IISc Bangalore Admissions 2022: The Indian Institute of Science, IISc Bangalore has now commenced the registration process for admission into the postgraduate and doctoral programs. Enrollment continues for the August 2022 semester. Candidates who wish to apply can check their eligibility and other details here. They will have to go to the official website iisc.ac.in and follow the steps mentioned below.
Interested candidates should make sure to apply before the end of the deadline. The deadline to apply for the above mentioned courses is March 22, 2022. This year, IISc has introduced three new courses. These are MSc in Life Sciences and Chemical Sciences and MTech in Bioengineering. Applicants can refer to the steps mentioned below on how to apply.
IISc Bangalore PG, PhD Admissions 2022 – Check Application Steps Here
- Interested and eligible candidates should go to the official website of IISc Bangalore – iisc.ac.in
- On the home page, click on the ‘Admissions’ tab and from the drop-down menu select ‘Online Applications’
- The IISc admissions portal will open where applicants should click on ‘2022 Admissions (August)’
- Applicants should click Apply to PG Program and select the program they wish to enroll in.
- Applicants must register on the portal, complete the application form and click submit
- Applicants are advised to take a printout for future reference
List of courses available for PG and PhD programs
- Research programs: PhD, MTech (research)
- Engineering course programs: MTech, MDes, MMgt
- Science study programs: MSc in Life Sciences and Chemical Sciences
- Integrated doctoral programs
- External enrollment program: PhD, MTech (research).
Before applying, applicants should remember to check the eligibility criteria for IISc PhD admission and PG admission. It can be checked by clicking here. For more information on IISc Admissions, applicants are advised to visit the main website – iisc.ac.in