HAL 2022 recruitment: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has been seeking online applications for the positions of PGT, TGT and PRT. Eligible candidates can apply via the official HAL website at hal-india.co.in. Applicants should note that the deadline to apply for the positions is February 20, 2022 or earlier.Also Read – UPSC Prelims 2022: Notification for Civil Services, IFS Prelims at upsc.gov.in
A total of 21 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment campaign. Applicants can go through this article to learn more about the application process, eligibility criteria, how to apply, and other details. Also Read – Bihar Police SI Prelims Result 2021 Declared on bpssc.bih.nic.in | Here’s how to download
- Deadline to submit the application form: February 20, 2022.
- Kannada (TGT-2 and PRT-3)
- Hindi (TGT-1)
- English (TGT-3 and PRT-1)
- Mathematics (TGT-1 & PRT-1)
- Science (Physics and Chemistry) (TGT-1)
- Social Studies (PRT-1)
- Geography (TGT-1)
- Computer Science (PRT-1)
- Physical Education (PRT-1 (Female))
- Music (PRT-1)
- Daycare – 3
HAL 2022 recruitment: Eligibility criteria
- Kannada (TGT-2 and PRT-3): Graduated in/with Kannada as one of the major subjects for the 3 years and B.Ed with Kannada as one of the teaching methods.
- Hindi (TGT-1): Graduated in/with Hindi as one of the 3-year majors and B.Ed. with Hindi as one of the teaching methods.
- English (TGT-3 and PRT-1): Graduated in/with English as one of the 3-year majors and B.Ed. with English as one of the teaching methods.
- Mathematics (TGT-1 & PRT-1): Graduated in/with Mathematics as one of the major subjects for the 3 years and B.Ed with Mathematics as one of the teaching methods.
Applicants can view the detailed notification from the link below. Also Read – GATE 2022: Check Exam Schedule, Question Paper Template, Admission Card, All Important Details Here
How to apply online?
Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria can submit their applications only through the online portal (http://career.halec.co.in), with a payment of Rs. 250 towards the application fee no later than February 20, 2022. The link for the online portal is also available on the website of the HAL Education Committee (www.halec.co.in)school websites (www.halnewpublicschool.co.in, www.halgnanajyotischool.co.in) and HAL website (www.halindia.co.in).