RCI, DRDO are recruiting candidates for apprenticeship positions. Eligible applicants can apply online through the official RCI website at rcilab.in.
Imarat Research Center, DRDO invited applicants to apply for apprenticeship positions. Eligible applicants can apply online through the official RCI website at rcilab.in. The deadline to apply for the positions is until February 7, 2022. This recruitment campaign will fill 150 positions in the organization.
Applicants who have previously completed apprenticeship training or are currently undergoing apprenticeship training with any organization are not eligible. Read below for eligibility, selection process and other details.
- Graduate apprentice: 40 positions
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: 60 positions
- Sales apprentice: 50 positions
Qualification for Education
- Graduate apprentice: BE/B.Tech in [ ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical, Chemical ], B.Com and BSc.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Diploma in [ ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical and Chemical ]
- Trade Apprentice: Passes ITI (NCVT/SCVT affiliation) in [ Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic and Welder ]
The age limit of the candidate must not be less than 18 years old on January 1, 2022.
Selection will be made on the basis of academic merit/written test/interview as required, subject to satisfactory verification of documents. For more details, applicants can check the official website of DRDO.