A. Department of Biological Sciences
– B.Sc. Microbiology
– B.Tech Biotechnology
B. Department of Chemical, Food and Nutritional Sciences
– B.Sc. Biochemistry
– B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
– B.Sc. Chemistry
– B.Tech. Food Technology
– B.Tech. Food Technology (food science with business)
– B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
– B.Sc. Culinary Sciences and Hospitality Management
C. Department of Physical Sciences
– B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
– B.Sc. Mathematics applied to statistics
D. Department of Computing and Information Technology
– B.Tech. Computing
– B.Tech. Computer science
Faculty of Management Sciences (4 YEARS)
– B.Sc. Accounting
– B.Sc. Business Administration
– B.Sc. Economics
– B.Sc. Finance and Banking
– B.Sc. Management Technology
College of Environmental Sciences (4/5 YEARS)
– BSc Architecture
– B.Tech. building technology
– B.Tech. Property management
– B.Tech. metre
– B.Tech. Surveying and geoinformatics
– B.Tech. Urban and regional planning
College of Engineering (5 YEARS)
– B.Eng. Biomedical genius
– B.Eng. Civil and environmental engineering
– B.Eng. Engineering computer Science
– B.Eng. electronic electrical engineering
– B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
– B.Eng. Mechatronics engineering
– B.Eng. telecommunications engineering
General admission conditions
Prospective applicants must have passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or obtained the UTME Direct Entry Form, where applicable.
Applicants applying for admission to an undergraduate program must possess a minimum of five (5) one or two-sitting O’ Level credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent, which must include language credits English and Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
Applicants awaiting results may also apply, provided they are assured that these results will be available by September/October of the same application year.
Interested applicants must PAY the application fee and APPLY ONLINE for admission.
How to register
Candidates should click on “Start Application”, under the general menu and then provide your UTME registration number on the next page.
Once your details (i.e. UTME Reg. No, Fullname) appear on the next page, you can then proceed with your payment. However, proceeding to payment means that you affirm that the information provided is correct. Nevertheless, you are still allowed to confirm your details one more time before making payment.
Before making a payment, please make sure your details are correct. Any successful payment CANNOT be REFUNDED.
After a successful payment, you will then proceed to create an account. You will be asked to provide a password, email address and your phone number.
After successfully creating an account, you can then complete the application form by logging into your account.